Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This proves I am a computer expert.

I've been wondering what those wierd '** Microsoft Corp. **' files are that appear on the local harddrives ($C, $D) inside my computer all the time that don't seem to be doing anything but take up space.

When I open them into a Notepad, they're always chock full of ASCII characters and the only readable English they contain reference C++ RunTime Library error(s) copyrighted by Microsoft Corporation and corrections provided by some (about:blank: Companyname, Inc.)or University of Somewhere Board of Regents.

Always have been amazed by Bill Gates and Company were able to hornswoggle the entire planet just by adding 0011 us 0022 to everything their computers managed to capture from the Internet and re-distributing it with their logo plastered all over it.

I'm smart, not like everybody says.

No comments:

Post a Comment