Wednesday, August 21, 2013

i’m ctomeez0013 on google

so who missed me last week? will you miss me when i’m all the way gone? i’ve been blocked now, for no apparent reason, three times in the past two weeks. apparently my account is getting mass reported for content, but there is nothing getting taken down. i can say all i want about niggers and dirty jews and how the holocaust didn’t really happen, and i just get blocked for a few days. no biggie.



this time, facebook said it was a mistake and that my account was restored but it wasn’t. bunch of lying filthy jew scum.



in light of all the censorship, gang reporting and double standards of management, i’m going to be building my presence in other places. i’ve just activated jimbeam2261 at www.thoughts.com and post at www.sociallyuncensored.eu

i’ll be busking at www.streetjelly.com because i’m not allowed on the street making such a racket , selling on ebay and etsy and using linked in and google’s social networking platform because both of them are well known powerhouses in the social networking world, especially linked in where everybody has an actual job. i’m ctomeez0013 on google and i think i’m using my yahoo tommywho70x account at linked in. that’s the one i use at ebay. i’m hobo_luvr69 everywhere else.

facebook sucks. i’ve met some great people here, but facebook sucks. hope to see all of you elsewhere, but facebook sucks too much to invest myself in this bugged toilet. it sucks so much that i keep posting there and whine when the jew pricks who run it lock me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment